Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
The Iridium 9555 will not only connect you to the world’s only truly global satellite mobile communications network it will provide you with a rugged and reliable handset that is built to work hard and withstand harsh environments. In a powerful design the 9555 is packed with innovative features for ease of use.
- Rugged and reliable
- Powerful internal antenna
- Various docking kits available for desktop or in-vehicle use
- Compact physical footprint for portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-box functionality
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini USB data port
- SMS messaging capable
Iridium Extreme® Satellite Phone
The Iridium Extreme® handset provides an in-hand solution for voice, SMS, SOS and tracking with GPS accuracy, enabling you to make the connections that matter, under tough conditions, from all over Australia and the world. It meets stringent standards for durability including MIL-STD 810F and IP65 and has the first dedicated, emergency SOS button, enabling two way communications during emergency situations.
- IP65 jet-water, shock and dust resistant
- Inbuilt GPS for tracking & sending location via SMS
- Tracertrak™ capable for OH&S monitoring & SOS
- Integrated GPS enabled SOS button
- Compact, rugged design
- Online tracking option with Tracertrak™
- Intuitive user interface
- Integrated speakerphone
- SMS messaging capable
- Vehicle-kit compatible for satellite communications on-the-move
Iridium GO! Smartphone Satellite Device
The Iridium GO! enables satellite connectivity for your mobile devices where terrestrial networks cannot. Simply flip up the integrated antenna and the battery-powered unit connects quickly and automatically to the Iridium LEO satellite constellation. You can easily connect up to five devices to the Iridium GO! via Wi-Fi and operate one device at a time within a 30 meter radius.
You can take Iridium GO! anywhere. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket and, like other Iridium devices, tough enough to withstand rain, sand, dust and rough use. It can be carried, easily stowed in your backpack, or mounted in vehicles, aircraft and boats for mobile applications. Check out the accessories below for mounting options.
Iridium GO! supports voice calls, SMS and apps for email, social media and weather in satellite mode.
Use Iridium GO! for:
- App support for iOS and Android
- Calls, SMS and email capable via the free app
- Voice calls
- 2-way SMS
- GPS tracking
- SOS alerts
- Email access
- Weather forecast
- External antenna options available for indoor and vehicle use