15W 100V LINE/WIDE DISPERSION
WHITE WEATHER PROOF PA SPEAKER
F SERIES WIDE-DISPERSION SPEAKER SYSTEM – Compact High Performance And Unmatched Installation Versatility – TOA
The new F-1000 and F-2000 Series speaker systems are designed to provide highquality sound and reliable performance for restaurants, retail and audio/visual applications.
Features include two-way bass-reflex design, high impact polystyrene enclosure with a 4”, 5″ or 8” low frequency driver and dome tweeter.
For challenging acoustic environments, users can easily reduce the high frequency dispersion of F-2000 modelsby simply installing an included horn adapter.
Model options include 100V transformer or low impedance, black or white enclosures and indoor or weather-resistant versions. All models include a versatilewall/ceiling-mount bracket for easy installation.
All F-1000 and F-2000 Series models are backed with a five year warranty.
* Note: For outdoor installation, it is recommended that they are installed under roofs, eaves, or in other locations not directly exposed to rain or snow.
The latest addition to TOA’s acclaimed speaker line, the new F-2000 andF-1000 Series of compact, high efficiency two-way speakersachieve higher performance levels for wide range frequencyresponse and power handling.
Designed to be extremely versatile in order to meet different installation and application requirements, the new F-2000 and F-1000 Series are ideal solutions that solve increasing needs for adaptable sound.
They are available in black or white and high or low impedance versions
- Available as low impedance (F1000B/F1000W) or 100 volt line (F1000BT/F1000WT) versions
- 90 degree x 90degree dispersion Octagon high-frequency Horn ensures an enhanced sound coverage area and a more even, balanced tone.
- Available in an IP-X4, weather resistant version – 100 volt line only (F1000BTWP black or F1000WTWP white)
- All speaker models are paintable.
- Low impedance models have high and low frequency filter and protection circuitry.
- Included brackets allow a wide choice of installations on walls and ceilings
- Optional brackets meet an even wider variety of installation demands, including a cluster bracket
- Stylish and highly rigid casing design for attractive installation with clearer sound reproduction.
- Power Handling
- Low Impedance 90 watts continuous program
- 100 Volt Line 15 watts
- Sensitivity: 87dB, 1W, 1m
- Convention Centers
- Corporate Boardrooms
- Houses of Worship
- Residential Spaces
- Retail Stores
- Theme Parks
- LF Driver: 4” cone woofer
- HF Driver: Balanced-dome tweeter
- Crossover: 5kHz
- Power Handling:
- 90W (cont. PGM)
- 30W (pink noise)
- 15W (100V transformer version)
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 87dB SPL
- Dispersion: 90° H x 90° V
- F-1000B (indoor, black, 8 ohm)
- F-1000W (indoor, white, 8 ohm)
- F-1000BT (indoor, black, 100V)
- F-1000WT (white, 100V)
- F-1000BTWP (outdoor, black, 100V)
- F-1000WTWP (outdoor, white, 100V)
- LF Driver: 8” cone woofer
- HF Driver: 1” hard-dome tweeter
- Crossover: 2.5kHz
- Power Handling:
- 180W (cont. PGM)
- 60W (pink noise)
- 60W (100V transformer version)
- Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 93dB SPL
- Dispersion (adjustable):
- 110° H x 100 ° V
- 80° H x 80° V
- F-2000B (indoor, black, 8 ohm)
- F-2000W (indoor, white, 8 ohm)
- F-2000BT (indoor, black, 100V)
- F-2000WT (indoor, white, 100V)
- F-2000BTWP (outdoor, black, 100V)
- F-2000WTWP (outdoor, white, 100V)