Radio Frequency Range
RL-CS210 – Flat IR Target for use in the resi-linx ® Range of RF IR Video Distribution System
The resi-linx ® RL-CS210 is a sleek and unobtrusive “Foxtel Compatible” Flat IR Target for use in the resi-linx ® range of RF IR Video Distribution system. The target receives IR commands from remote controls and sends the signal through the resi-linx ® RL-RF380 Video Hub and Emitters to control the AV device at a remote location.
- Sleek unobtrusive Flat IR Target for use with Vcomm’s RF IR Video Distribution System with IR Modulator / Video Hub emitters
- Plasma / LCD friendly, and Pay TV compatible
- Target plugs into compact in-line coaxial connector box using 3.5mm mini-jack
- Built-in LED to show acknowledgement of IR commands
- Receives IR commands from remote controls and send the signals through the Video Hub and emitters to control the AV device at a remote location
- Light-weight Connector Box has mounting brackets for ease of installation
- To facilitate placement, adhesive backing is included for both Target and Connector Box
- Flexible flat cord allows for ease of placement of target
- Powered remotely by modulator (both connector box & target)
- Rejects interference from plasma displays that enters the IR signal line
- Rejects interference from direct sunlight and fluorescent tube lights for accurate IR signal reception
RL-RF380 RF Video Distribution Unit with IR control
The RL-RF380′s patented design is for whole-house video distribution with IR control. The splitters have reverse path IR control, that when combined with other products in the IR range, will allow you to control the AV inputs from other locations. The RL-RF380/CS-VDU38IR must be remotely powered by an IR Modulator when using the IR Control.
- Active, low loss combiner and splitter with 3 inputs, 8 outputs
- Includes gain control for Free To Air input to eliminate problems due to high/low signal strength. When combined with gain control on modulator, allows complete balancing of signals
- FM trap On/Off switch to filter 88-108MHz signals from transferrring through to output ports to eliminate FM interference to TV reception
- Designed for mounting into any Structured Cabling Enclosure
The resi-linx ® RL-RF900 is an IR injector that allows you to integrate the resi-linx ® Flat IR Target (RL-IR505) or Tube IR Target (RL-IR600) with the IR RF Modulation range. It requires a 12V DC input. Target sold separately – please order either RL-IR505 or RL-IR600 to suit application.
- IR injector used to integrate resi-linx ® RLIR505 (flat target) or RL-IR600 (tube target) into resi-linx ® RF IR Video Distribution System. Target sold separately – please order either RL-IR505 or RL-IR600 to suit application.