TELTONIKA RUT240 COMPACT 3G/4G/4G700 ROUTER WITH WI-FI
The Teltonika RUT240 is the perfect solution for people who’d like to share their internet on the go, as it is not restricted by a cumbersome cable connection. Unrestricted, but not forgotten: the router still supports internet distribution via a broadband cable, simply plug it in to the WAN port, set the router to a correct mode and you are ready to browse.
RUT240 is a compact, cost-effective and powerful industrial LTE router for professional applications. Router delivers high performance for mission-critical cellular communication. Equipped with external SIM holder and signal strength status LEDs, it ensures easy network management. External antenna connectors make it possible to attach desired antennas and to easily find the best signal location.
A commercial/industrial router supporting Telstra 4GX 700 MHz (B28 LTE), with full 3G fallback onto Telstra Next-G 850 MHz. Additionally, the router can also operate on standard 1800 MHz 4G along with high capacity 2600 MHz 4G. While this router doesn’t offer carrier-aggregation, it supports speeds in excess of 150 Mbps DL and 50 Mbps UL (Cat 4 LTE). The modem also fully supports Optus and Vodafone 4G including new 4G+ networks.
- Supports Telstra 4GX 700 MHz LTE with full Next-G fallback
- Supports Optus 4G+ 700 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- Supports Vodafone 4G+ 850 MHz LTE with full 3G fallback
- 1x LAN, 1x WAN 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n WiFi 2X2 MIMO
- 9 to 30 Vdc Molex connector with 240 Vac power supply
- Can be powered by 24 Vdc Passive PoE Injector
- Dynamic DNS, DHCP Relay, Web filters
- 2x Removable Cellular Antennas, 1x WiFi antennas
- SMS Config & Ping reboot
- 1 x external SIM holder
- Telstra.Corp and Private APNs fully functional
- Now includes mounting flanges as standard
- Router RUT240
- 240V Power Supply
- 2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
- 1 x WiFi antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
- Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
- QSG (Quick Start Guide)
- Packaging box