CEL-FI GO4 1/3/5/7/8/28L/40 STATIONARY REPEATER – TELSTRA/OPTUS/VODAFONE CARRIER SWITCHING
Cel-Fi GO4 (G41) represents the latest in 4G cellular repeater technology. Building on the success of the GO2 model, GO4 has a higher output power (+20 dBm), providing the largest coverage area of all GO models.
GO4 operates on more frequency bands and can be easily switched between Telstra, Optus and Vodafone-TPG should you change service provider.
Cel-Fi GO4 is ideal for inbuilding cellular coverage applications for Telstra, Optus and Vodafone. The higher output power means more service antennas can be run from the one repeater, and by popular request, the unit now has an RJ45 Ethernet network interface for remote management.
Expanding on GO2’s dual-band functionality, GO4 supports carrier aggregation with 40 MHz of relay bandwidth.
- 700L/850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (700 band not supported on Vodafone)
- 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NB-IoT (GO4 has 5G capabilities, but currently not enabled or approved)
- Carrier Switching using WAVE App between Telstra, Optus or Vodafone
- Up to 3000 m2 coverage area
- Two band simultaneous relay
- Total System Relay Bandwidth – Up to 40 MHz
- Remote Monitoring, Control and Alert Capabilities via WAVE Portal (for approved installers)
- Ethernet Port for connection to internet source for live monitoring